Looking for a flexible schedule volunteer opportunity to serve your nursing association and your nursing community?
Become a Nurse Peer Reviewer — Supporting Quality Continuing Education
The Western Multi-State Division (WMSD) and its three member associations — AzNA, ANA-Idaho, and UNA invite qualified nurses to serve as peer reviewers to evaluate continuing education programs for approval. Their expertise supports continuing education activities for the nurses in our four state division and beyond.
The WMSD Accredited Approver Unit will provide training to all qualified Nurse Peer Reviewers to educate them on the ANCC/WMSD accreditation criteria.
- A currently licensed RN with a Bachelors Degree in Nursing or higher?
- Interested in joining a unique group of nurse peers supporting providing ANCC accredited continuing education for the nurses in your community?
- A nurse planner for education programs and events or a primary nurse planner of an Approved Provider unit who wants to stay current in your knowledge of ANCC accreditation criteria?
- Willing to serve on the volunteer review panel or as an independent reviewer?
- Qualified with a background in education, training, and or relevant knowledge and experience in educating nurses that would prepare you to participate in the peer review process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, and accessing email and email attachments
If so, learn more about the selection and training process for Nurse Peer Reviewers. Please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact your about this volunteer opportunity!